News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by Chronic Logic - Josiah, November 07, 2008, 08:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Here is what is being worked on for upcoming patches!

9-21-11:
With the latest series of major updates we have taken care of almost everything on the coming soon list including finishing the Legions add-on pack.  Stay tuned to see what is next for Zatikon!

10-13-10:
After a long break here is what we are working on for the next update for Zatikon:
-12 new units for the Legions add-on pack
-Summoned unit revision
-Saving sound settings
-Wyvern changes
-Minor Interface improvements

3-12-10:
With the title screen in and a Facebook version finished here is what is next for Zatikon:
-Saving sound and music settings
-New game modes
-Items
-Wyvern overhaul
-Summoned unit revision
-2x2 invite system

1-14-10:
-Several new units for the Legions add-on pack
-2x2 invite system
-Summoned unit revision
-Separate mute for sound and music
-Couple of balance changes
-Wyvern overhaul

1-4-10:
Sorry for the long delay in update this.  Here is what we are working on for the next few patches:
-New building unit, the Abbey for the Legions add-on pack
-2x2 invite system
-Summoned unit revision
-bug fixes
-Improved rating system

5-27-09:
It has been a busy month with lots of new units for the Legions add-on pack and we got the new sell all extra units button in.  Also buying individual units is in.  Here is what's coming next:
-More units for the Legions add-on pack
-Finish 2x2 game mode (picking teams, chatting, etc)
-Improved rating system

4-17-09:
Sorry we have fallen a little behind in updating this, been busy with all the new changes!  With the disconnect fixed and the new event system in and the first seven units of the Legions add-on pack finished here is whats in the works for the next few updates:

-More units for the Legions add-on pack
-Finish 2x2 game mode (picking teams, chatting, etc)
-Easier to sell large number of units
-Improved rating system

2-17-09:
With the Siege unit make over and Invite system completed we are updating our goals for the next series of patches.  The idea for the unit marketplace was not greeted with enough excitement from the players to warrant as a top priority, so here is what we are working on:

-We are working on tracking down any disconnection bugs and finding a solution to the disconnection problem
-Preview of the new single player/coop content
-2x2 game mode
-Easier to sell large number of units
-Improved rating system

11-7-08:
-Siege unit make over
-Unit marketplace (Buy, sell and trade units)
-Challenge specific opponents to games(will not effect rankings)
-Improvements to the ranking system

roxo

would the challenge system be able to do co op? because often whn i play co op its with the same person, and occasionaly certain players like to keep thier search screen up and refuse to take it off and let u play your intended ally.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Good point, we will keep that in mind.

roxo

mongolian

Awesome upgrades, can't wait! I would love to see the ballista and catapult upgraded.  Maybe ballista + 1 range and catapult that can't be dodged?

roxo

whn can we expect an update... its been more than a month... it isn't dieing alrdy is it?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

The update is being worked on.  It will include a whole bunch of updates and changes so it is going to take a little while to finish.

minime

Don't you afraid of that, marketplace will kill one of the fun part of the game for the beginners: unlocking the units? I mean I play Zatikon just since November, but I already have a lot of units that I don't need(5 dragons for example), if a beginner would ask for some units, I would feel bad not to give. So I think they will be able to get any units they want just by trading with older players.

xsherlock

yep, i think  marketplace is a waste of resources, if you keep playing eventualy you get all units, it took me about 17000 gold to do that. I dont see any use of it for anone who is playing more then a week or 2.

uninuclear

they could make the rare units much rarer.

mongolian

marketplace is a great idea if players want to trade and skip the frustrating "let me get a random unit" option.  But, the marketplace also needs to offer other things not currently in the game that are 1K (and don't have an effect on game: different music, unlockables, etc)

roxo

i like the unlockables idea... right now i'd b happy with almost ne update thought... whts it been like 2 months since the last update? gabe was on top of the updates whn the game started... the constant weekly updates were a big reason tht i went and paid for the game after it had only been out of beta a couple weeks. new units would b a lot of fun... marketplace isn't gonna really add any new game content, it seems neway.

minime

a small idea:
it would be great if the main chat window pop up when someone write a message or looking for a game. the reason: when I log in but there is no one who would like to play the game type I want, I stay in the room, but I start to do some other things at my computer so I cant pay attention to the main chat, and when I check back again, I realise that someone was in the room, wanted to play the same game type as me, but there was no response, so he left the room...  http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>

roxo

haha. i like that for co op.... cons and random i think ppl like to sit and w8 without ppl knowing they will fight thm if they search for opponents

minime

an other idea:
make it possible to replay a random game with the same units but with changed sides(i mean the players get the other's army in the second game).
(It would be even greater if every random army would get a code, and you could replay the same games later. It would be great against the AI too.)

and one more:
coop is too easy. the only way to lose if you don't use your better armies. if the AI wont be better, after level 500 the AI could get a second castle http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> (maybe it would be too much, I'm not sure)