News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by Chronic Logic - Josiah, November 07, 2008, 08:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongolian

I've heard this said before, but I want to reiterate what I feel could be one of the best things to help keep people playing Zatikon more.  Improving Single & Coop need to be high up on the list.  When we are talking about the current player pool, this is clutch.  I know it might be alot of work, but converting Single to Boss mode seems like a great choice.  Mean while, Coop, needs to be reavaluated (weaken the AI & changeling).  Try to make the AI killable at high level even by weak pieces like pikeman, footmen, swordsman, etc.

Lunaraia

What I wanna know is WHEN the next update is out, been nearly 6 month's now seeing as how the last change log if from the 26th of May
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Here is what is being worked on for upcoming patches!

1-4-10:
Sorry for the long delay in update this.  Here is what we are working on for the next few patches:
-New building unit, the Abbey for the Legions add-on pack
-2x2 invite system
-Summoned unit revision
-Separate mute for sound and music
-bug fixes

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Here is what is being worked on for upcoming patches!

1-14-10:
-Several new units for the Legions add-on pack
-2x2 invite system
-Summoned unit revision
-Separate mute for sound and music
-Couple of balance changes
-Wyvern overhaul

Chronic Logic - Josiah

3-12-10:
With the title screen in and a Facebook version finished here is what is next for Zatikon:
-Saving sound and music settings
-New game modes
-Items
-Wyvern overhaul
-Summoned unit revision
-2x2 invite system

Chronic Logic - Josiah

10-13-10:
After a long break here is what we are working on for the next update for Zatikon:
-12 new units for the Legions add-on pack
-Summoned unit revision
-Saving sound settings
-Wyvern changes
-Minor Interface improvements

Lunaraia

ETA? on the Mega Patch that is

Chronic Logic - Josiah

no ETA yet, the programmer working on it has been sick the last couple weeks so it has been progressing slowly.

Lunaraia

TBH

I'm startin to feel like it's all just a bunch of excuses, been over half a year now, darn it :(

Chronic Logic - Josiah

We are going to try and divide the patch into two parts so that we can release a large portion of it without waiting for the rest to be finished.  This should help get the new units and things released earlier.

Lunaraia

could you put up an ETA as soon as u get it?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

9-21-11:
With the latest series of major updates we have taken care of almost everything on the coming soon list including finishing the Legions add-on pack.  Stay tuned to see what is next for Zatikon!

trantor

no post in entire 2012? or am i in wrong forum

Chronic Logic - Josiah

There were no important updates to Zatikon in 2012 as we were focusing on other projects.  Look for some possible exciting news in the near future though :)