Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

new updates?

Started by roxo, December 16, 2008, 06:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roxo

When is the new update going to drop?

NozeM

I think Gabe is felling in sleep.  http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

xsherlock

i think the most important update required is a protection for a new players so they are not allowed to face veterans in the first few games.

I think that a new player should not be allowed to play a constructed or random with a vet unless it has level 20 in the single player.

All the time i run across total newbies that click on the constructed just to see what it is for.

minime

(xsherlock @ Dec. 17 2008,14:29)
"I think that a new player should not be allowed to play a constructed or random with a vet unless it has level 20 in the single player. "

But maybe they are happy anyway because of the 100 gold http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

NozeM

Its already 9 january and still no update for the disconnection bug. Really it is already a big frust for the most of us. Is there any progres going on?

mongolian

Can someone update the in-game welcoming text & website text to better explain the newest version.  Some people are going to be really frustated thinking they are going to pay $7.95 for the 4 new units vs the 30 proposed on website.  I realise the latest upgrade is a "teaser" but it took me a long while to come to this conclusion and its better not to get anyone ticked off about it.  I would also appreciate a better explanation of what the new patch details possably..or is it exactly as it is explained..only 30 new units? 

If it's only 30 new units, I think it's going to be a hard sell for $8.  I will purchase it either way, good job guys!

mongolian

I'm sure that has been said before, but can we please increase the # of army slots from currently 10 to 15 or 20.  Heck, I'll even take +2 more slots if that is all we can get.  I try to save Constructed, 2v2 & Cooperative armies as they are all seperate type of armies.

minime

I think there should be some balancing of the play first thing in constructed. Make it random who play first and give the player who play first less commands. (this would be similar to magic the gathering, where the player who play first doesn't draw a card)

an other thing from mtg: the redraw(get an other army) in random could be similar to the mulligan in mtg. you can have an other army, but you will get units for less gold. you can redraw as many times, you want(unit zero gold).

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Quote from: mongolian on May 02, 2009, 12:08:51 PM
I'm sure that has been said before, but can we please increase the # of army slots from currently 10 to 15 or 20.  Heck, I'll even take +2 more slots if that is all we can get.  I try to save Constructed, 2v2 & Cooperative armies as they are all seperate type of armies.

I agree, we need more save slots.