News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongolian

3/4/09 - When I buy new units, it completely unsommons my entire army.  When I go back to edit army, army is there again though.

Lunaraia

Just playing some after the new update then suddenly the AI spawned a Clockwork Skinwalker, an Inorganic Skinwalker, it struck me as od that the AI should be able to summon units that aren't in the army list, so I figured it were an updated name for units that has been made constructed by the artificer, still I don't think that the AI should be able to summon sutch units, right?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

mongolian

No, that is not a bug.  At the current level of gameplay, humans are dramatically better skilled then the AI.  To substitute that, the AI has unlimited commands, 5 deploy, and yes with the new upgrade now gets *super* normal units.  The only thing to debate is if the super units are too strong or not, but I think the skill level of the AI is perfect.

Lunaraia

But... I still have problems against the AI XD adding super units is kinda like adding fuel to the fire
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

xsherlock

Ok, i want your opinion on the  changling vs new dopell.  As it is now if you use changeling on the split doppel you will loose  changling to the enemy and will not get any unit in exchange !!!! (enemy doppel colapses to the initial state)

Should it be like that ?

Lumen

Eh, I think it's fine.  The doppelganger clearly says that it will disappear if control of it is lost.  Requiring one to destroy one twin in order to claim the other is an interesting and somewhat deep tactical process.

mongolian

This isn't much a bug as much as it's an error in definition/code.  The warrior gains actions for everytime he breaks a wall.  This shouldn't happen because walls should be treated as inorganics as that is what they are!!!
Please change the code to make walls reflect inorganics.

And yes, I'm sorry but a warrior shouldnt' be able to bust through an entire legion of walls then kill whats on the otherside of the walls 3 squares away...

Chronic Logic - Josiah

I agree, this is fixed in the next update!

Lumen

I noticed this with barbarian, but it might be a problem with simply what's considered the end of a player's turn: in cooperative play, the game seems to treat the end of an ally's turn as the end your turn for abilities.  In the case of the barbarian, its life and power goes down to the default at the end of an ally's turn because it didn't attack during that turn.  This makes it somewhat less attractive for cooperative play.

Also, is there any word on the bug that causes army changes to not "stick" after hitting the 'Save and Exit' button on the army edit screen?  It seems even more common since the last patch.

paulb84

While in coop game with lumen, the game disconnected and resynched.
Then it started a loop of continuous disconnection and resynching. At each resynch it was just long enough to type a word in the chat screen, but then disconnect again. I quit after about 15 times.

I don't know what caused this.

I'll restart the game now, see if it continues.

paulb84

Works fine now, was a one-time thing.

Disconnect+resynch loop happened again, while in computers turn. It seems to be a triggered event, not sure about details of what or which unit.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

All these bugs should be fixed in the latest updates, please let us know if you encounter anything else.

Lumen

Masons were changed to 3 actions, but continue to have a maximum of two when they climb a wall.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

This will be fixed in the next update.  Thanks!

minime

is it the intended work?:
1. if one player has a feathered serpent and the other player has a draco, the draco wont work at all.
2. you cant change back a mimic to mimic if it transformed into a knight and the knight became a dismounted knight.

(and the high level AI is almost impossible to beat now. I think the inorganic ability is a too powerful extra ability, it should be more rare. or bring back the engineer :D oh and it isnt too fun to read ALL the AI's units AND even remember, which had which ability.)