News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongolian

#1.   Mimic/skinwalker.  If Mimic mimics a templar, then turns industructable, that same piece on the board becomes 2 pieces.

#2. Doppleganger.  DOPPLEGANGER BECOMES UNIT IT ATTACKS!!!! it says no where on the description it does this.  To make matters worse, it then gets free movements of the unit it becomes.  What a cheat.

minime

Just happened in a game:

1. Doppleganger is shadowing a Templar
2. abjurer returns the Templar to the castle
3. a Serpent dies at that space where the Templar was returned from
4. the doppleganger becomes the Serpent

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Very strange, the skinwalk/templar bug has been already been fixed in the next update.  We will look into the other bugs.  Thanks for the info!

xsherlock

(minime @ Dec. 18 2008,12:13)
Just happened in a game:

1. Doppleganger is shadowing a Templar
2. abjurer returns the Templar to the castle
3. a Serpent dies at that space where the Templar was returned from
4. the doppleganger becomes the Serpent

Yep that happend exactly like that.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

All these bugs have been found and will be fixed in the next update.

mongolian

Awesome.

Couple bugs I've been witnessing on several computers:
- "white screen of death" when computer is low on resources, it takes 2-3 minutes to resync up game.

- Internet times out for 2-3 seconds.  Which results in complete lose of game

- Game needs "undo" button.  Last game I accidentally hit the draw instead of end orders button in a game I was winning.  Can you please have a dialogue box that confirms if you want draw/concede match.

- Additionally, I misclick during game all the time.  Clicking is just too sensative, maybe an undo button for last move?

minime

I think the biggest bug is still the LOTS of disconnections. Today I played 5 random games. In two of them one of us was disconnected... And this is not a rare unusual day. There isn't a day when me or my opponent don't get disconnected during a game. I think, this bug should get the highest priority.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

We are aware of the disconnect/sync problems and working on them.

scrundle

I get a "connection interrupted" error and disconnected whenever a Fanatic makes a kill (in single player mode). Happened three times in a row: other units worked fine.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

This will be fixed in the next update.  Thanks for the information.

NozeM

The disconnection problem must have priority nr. 1!

Since the last update I have this problem 4 time in 3 hours.  It almost reached my limit and stopped me playing this game till its solved.

xsherlock

I have new crash for zatikon!!

skin that has been a fanatic attacked the witch
last thing that i have seen was the animation of the witch going over to my skin  and that's it.

Conection interupted and app closes

roxo

yea a fanatic making a kill in single player will crash your game! i saw scrundles post a day or so ago and read sherlock's post and tested single..... crash!

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Fanatic bug is fixed in the last update.

roxo

I've encountered two problems with armies ovr 1000 points since the invite system was added.  The main one is if u search and get an ally and make ur deps and thn accept an invite ur units from the previous match will still b by ur castle... and u will have ur 1000 points u picked w8ing in castle like normal...... these are much biger probs than disconects.