News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roxo

also whn u join a game through invite whn alrdy in one... it has added units from previous setups.... giving me 1200+ point armies in co op

zatikon

I can't recreate that bug Roxo.  Could you provide step-by-step instructions to produce it?

Thanks,
Gabe

roxo

try joining a game and dropping gen + tact first turn with first co op player. b4 u hit end accept co op thts was offered b4 u went on the co op search screen. don't hit end turn just drop the gen and tact and accept..... has happened 2 or 3 times like tht. the golem tht was added to my alrdy 1000 point army happened once.... denubis was thr i had gen assassin warrior tact tact artificier and dop. thts 1000 points but at the start of the match i also had a golem in my castle i was able to deploy. the golem was in my previous army. not sure how to duplicate the second bug. but it did happen...... gotta figure out my screenshot button.

roxo

whn u start the second game for the gen + tact thing the gen and tact will b there evn if with ur second ally going b4 u..... ur ally can deploy right ovr top. and u will have the gen and tact in ur castle as well as the duplicate alrdy there at the start evn if u go second.

roxo

also units are moving at the end of turn. the end of ai's turn in co op.  the players' units. not very often. but it is happening. my ally saw it happen too. and two of my ally's units ovrlapped mine on a single space.  told aravean, but figured i should just post.... if i wasn't lazy my sentances wouldn't run on an words to b mispelled and such.

mongolian

Confirmation of a big bug.  Send a challenge up.  But invite someone to a game.  If invite game starts first, other game challenge still exists and will mess up game.

NozeM

Yep the Invitation is a bug, same problem with me.

You can only invite 1 persoon, if you invite a new person you atomatic cancels the old one.

I've had 2 times that someone accepted an old invitation and my other match will come to an end.

Also the new started match (with old invitation) was a mess. I can deploy al my units in same turn.
Also moving units when attacking.

roxo

invitatiion bug is small comprared to the games whr ai moves ur units at end of ai turn against itself

minime

Please fix that disconnection bug!! it is very frustrating. I played 3 games today against xsherlock and ALL of them finished with a disconnect (there was one more disconnection against an other player). And it is a very bad marketing when new players are talking in the lobby about that they were disconnected again...
I really tempted to give up playing the game until you fix this...

xsherlock

looks like a disconecting bug is back, I had 3 in 3 games tooday disconected , damm

mongolian

Am i crazy or are some or all games not counting for rating?  I've lost some games to lvl 100+ and they didnt gain any rank.  Also vise versa.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Invite games do not count towards your rank.

xsherlock

thats a buger, they should!

daemonas

I played vs ammo(demo), he got 13 points on start. So that was interrupt for me, 2 times in a row. Fix it, pls.
Last update brings so many bugs, very disappointing

roxo

tht should b fixed soon.... i sent in step by step how it happens.