News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minime

I think that's great, you can play unranked games. It is a space for more play with not that serious constructed armies.

mongolian

I take back what I last said, as I really appreciate invite games being unrated.  But, the challenge box should say its unrated as it is extremely frustrating to those playing for rank!

Re: Daemonas: The upgrades are really impressive. Sure a bit buggy, but it's a crucial step into other upgrades.

BUG*: When firing a Ballista and target is in front of home base, they move back into the base square.  I know this isn't specified anywhere, but only gateguard should be able to move in/out of base square.

roxo

i like tht... i hope its not a bug. it should always push cuz it isn't choosing to move thr it just goes back 1 space.

mongolian

OK..some big huge bugs with the new assassin upgrade.

I've tried to invite play constructed 4 of 4 times with someone today and it crashed both our games.  We both had an assassin in our deck.  The 3rd time it crashed my game, it crashed so hard Zatikon wouldn't let me open the application until i Ctrl+Alt+Deleted the java application.  Then, later in the 5th try, in a cooperative game, the moment I dropped my assassin, game crashed.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Checking into this, do you have any other information about when the crash happens and when it does not?

roxo

As far as i know.... most ne invited game will crash, and ne time an assassin is dropped outside of single players games it will crash both players involved.

roxo

i will try and look into it.... the assassin not working in co op kinda turned me off on playing it all day yesturday.

mongolian

I played no invite games.  In a cooperative game... few turns in..everything was fine, then my assassin came in and crashed game.  The crash may have occured due to the code that conflicts with the unit that had dodge or a changeling that can't be targeted after swap.

roxo

invites seem to b crashing A LOT. but on the other hand the new assassin is working in co op.

minime

the trample of the elephant can kill an indestructible changeling.

mongolian

i think an assassin who stuns a changeling that swapped crashes t he game.. will confirm later.

roxo

i have never had a problems with connection interupts.... but i get connection interupt 2/3 of my games.... i haven't gotten to finish many at all today and last night... very frustrating.

minime

you don't play random or constructed. in coop it is very rare.

mongolian

The assasssins seem to be fixed.  In an invited random game I have tried where opponent each have 4 assasssins and each 1 changeling.  Even when chengling is invinciple, game does not crash.  Also, tried infinite resummoning the assassins, that doesn't bug anything either.

roxo

in an invite game i have had it crash and display to listings for an assassin whn an ally deped an assassin ovr my assassin.