News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minime

when an AI unit with a super ability becomes a frog(by witch), it keeps the super ability. (i'm not sure if it is a bug)

mongolian

Yeah, i felt that was obnoxious too that super AI still keeps powers when turned to toad.  When I buff up my piece with an enchanter and it gets toaded, did my toad turn into a super toad?

minime

is this how it should work, or a bug?:
when a doppelganger has less life than the original, its clone will get only the reduced life. but if the doppelganger has more life than the original, the clone will get only the normal life.

Lumen

Strength potions stack.  This is a problem.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Stacking strength potions is fixed in the next update (coming soon).

mongolian

Not sure why it works this way , but currently when a diabolist explodes a unit, surrounding units with dodge recieve damage  (they don't dodge the explosion).

minime

mimic can't copy a doppelganger, if it has a twin.

Tek777

when warrior attacks 2 possessed, kills only one, and become possessed.
IMHO should attack ALL targets in range... =)

Jezebeau

Quote from: mongolian on May 06, 2009, 02:33:59 PM
Not sure why it works this way , but currently when a diabolist explodes a unit, surrounding units with dodge recieve damage  (they don't dodge the explosion).

The diabolist's explosion is a spell, not an attack, so dodge doesn't work.

Jezebeau

This one's a bit weird.  A flying mason still has his climb wall move ability.  If you click on it, the fly ability will disappear until next turn.  After selecting climb wall, normal mason movement behaviour persists until next turn.  Your first move must be onto a wall, but for his other two actions he can move to wall or non-wall spaces in range 1.  So, currently, if there's a wall 4 spaces in a straight line from a flying mason, he can move there, climb the wall ahead, and then some combination of two moves or builds.  I assume it's a bug.

Jezebeau

Acolytes-protected units still take damage from fireballs.  It doesn't matter whether or not the protected unit is the center of the fireball.  The fireballed unit takes damage and still has the acolyte-link.  I have tested this with warlock, dragon, diabolist (w/other unit as center), and fire archer fireballs.  This is probably a bug.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Quote from: Jezebeau on May 16, 2009, 11:21:00 PM
Acolytes-protected units still take damage from fireballs.  It doesn't matter whether or not the protected unit is the center of the fireball.  The fireballed unit takes damage and still has the acolyte-link.  I have tested this with warlock, dragon, diabolist (w/other unit as center), and fire archer fireballs.  This is probably a bug.

Where you using your own units to test?  Acolytes will only protect against enemy damage.

mongolian

Ok, alcolyte correctly protects damage from enemy damage.  If you ever accidentally fireball your own troops and have an alocloyte protecting one of your units, it correctly takes damage.  Alcolyte specifically says "ally ignores enemy damage".  It's not written ally ignores 1st damage source" or something saying ally damage is ok.

Despite the alcolyte works this way, it does seem odd that your alcolyte can't protect your ally damage.  I'm sure when the game adds tuns of other combo units, I could see how it is better to do it this way, but from a strategic stand point it doesn't make sense.  What if your warlock was drunk?  What if he accidentlly hit the wrong spot in a real battle?

Lunaraia

I have noticed that the Skinwalker Bug of Doom hasn't been reported here, if a skinwalker becomes a doppelgangerm dosn't matter if he splits or not then becomes someting else then a doppelganger again the skinwalker just... disappears for no reason, also if a mimic targets an doppelganger twin it dosn't become a doppelganger but a single twin causing it to disappear, due to theese 2 bugs one of my best armies are nearly unplayable atm which is kinda sad since it's a gread army :(
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Lunaraia

Seeing as the Gate Guard is suppose to be immune to skills and spells while on the caslte how come u can stone him with your own Geomancer?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself