News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulb84

"Seeing as the Gate Guard is suppose to be immune to skills and spells while on the caslte how come u can stone him with your own Geomancer?"

Because he's immune from enemy skills and spells

paulb84

Changeling can't trade with a changeling (not indestructable, just a regular changeling).
Doesn't really matter much, but still.

princec

Arrgh! The assassin is broken with the latest patch. He never appears! Instead your units just vanish.

Cas :)

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Quote from: princec on May 20, 2009, 08:43:09 PM
Arrgh! The assassin is broken with the latest patch. He never appears! Instead your units just vanish.

Cas :)

Will be fixed shortly, sorry about that!

Jezebeau

Yeah, my mistake.  I was using my allies to test the acolyte.

jacksonmead

The Scout doesn't get sent back to the castle when his target is immune to skills. Obviously the "return to castle" skill should target the scout, not the opponent. I mean, it can make the Scout a somewhat useful one-shot attack since he has 3 actions, but I don't think this was the intent.

Lumen

Actually, I think the scout thing is WAD (works as designed).

The archangel's aegis ability is broken by chieftains when a protected unit moves *anywhere*, even towards the chieftain.  What's worse, the chief's ability happens before guardian, making a guardian chieftain able to block the movement of a protected unit.

minime

i think the scout's ability should trigger on the attack(and this is what the unit description says). if the attack is successful, move it back to the castle, if the attack is canceled then the ability doesn't triggers, so it wont move back to the castle. but i think that it shouldn't matter what it is attacking.

Kran

Should not we create a new topic in units to discuss the scout skill to return to castle?

Kran

Archangels do not retun to castle when they die, if they get transformed before. Example, witch transform archangel. The toad dies and the archangel do not return to castle. Other things happens well, like the skinwalker skindance.

Kran

Also, Units loose their "auris" for the turn each time they move when a enemy chieftain is in game...
I mean, EACH time, i'm not talking about moving away from it. lol. When an "aured" unit moves, it simply looses the auris in the turn. Bah.

xsherlock

chiftain thing is as bug , noticed that as well, but the toad thing is normal this is the way to kill the archangel.

minime

when a diabolist kills a knight with detonate, the knight just dies without becoming a dismounted knight.

minime

Scout: though I think that if we read the scout's ability it should go back to the castle, but I think that the unit is just fine as it is now. This inorganic immunity is good for the game play. It is more interesting this way. So the solution may be some more text to the comment section of the ability: It wont work on inorganics.

minime

there were two pikemen with archangel protection. an enchanter made a stun, and one of the pikemen became stunned.

the archangel's protection doesnt work against the bounty hunter's marking skill.