News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minime

there is an other problem with the invited games: you invite someone for a game and he doesn't response. If you just close the window without canceling the invite, he can still start the game anytime, even if you are in an other game already!

minime

diplomat: summoner units(summoner, conjurer, hydra etc) and some other things(like arti), works under the "diplomatic immunity". this seems like a bug to me.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Quote from: Lunaraia on May 28, 2009, 11:10:24 AM
I am a little unshure is I have already posted this....

There is a bug that I have encountered twice now and I have no idea what triggers it, anyways it works like this, I am either playing or at the main menu or whatever I am doing then suddenly I get a chatbox telling me that I have accepted an invite that I never recieved, then I get dragged into the match causing the matc I am in to crash if I am in one, ruined the last 2v2 I was in, also it once happened on the main menu while I where chatting with Denub, then suddenly I get invite-dragged into a match... If you could look into this I would be very grate ful, kinda annoying shouolld it happen again

If this happens please note the exact time and let us know when so we can look into it.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Quote from: minime on May 29, 2009, 05:49:08 PM
diplomat: summoner units(summoner, conjurer, hydra etc) and some other things(like arti), works under the "diplomatic immunity". this seems like a bug to me.

Thanks for the info, the bugs have been found and will be fixed in the next update.

Kran

The archangel aegis is not is grey but innorganics are not affected. When opponent disconnect, then re-open zatikon, sometimes the game do not return, and i stay looking to the message saying that the opponent disconnected. If i try re-starting then, i loose the game and i loose points.

minime

the diplomat doesnt have the new ability in random.

zatikon

Quotethe diplomat doesnt have the new ability in random.

Whoops! 50% of the diplomats won't have Armistice in random. It'll be fixed next update.

Kran

I can imagine that. You created a new "kind of unit", the no armistice diplomat, for impeace abjurer to make diplomats get armistice again. But you maybe forgot removing such units from the random list. ^^. I can imagine the rate diplomat appear in random is twice now too.

minime

and again the diplomat 8)
it is a bit complicated now. first of all it can give immunity to freshly summoned units. If i give immunity to a warlock and I attack with it i see that the warlock still has the immunity. but for my opponent the diplomat works as it should and he sees that the warlock has lost the immunity and if he attacks the warlock he can kill it. during this i see that he moves to the warlock and he cant attack it. so in my turn i still has the warlock and i can kill the unit that just "killed" the warlock ;D and when my opponent try to kill an other unit with the "dead" unit, i get disconnected and the game isn't able to resync again :P

Lunaraia

Quote from: Chronic Logic - Josiah on May 29, 2009, 08:08:34 PM
Quote from: Lunaraia on May 28, 2009, 11:10:24 AM
I am a little unshure is I have already posted this....

There is a bug that I have encountered twice now and I have no idea what triggers it, anyways it works like this, I am either playing or at the main menu or whatever I am doing then suddenly I get a chatbox telling me that I have accepted an invite that I never recieved, then I get dragged into the match causing the matc I am in to crash if I am in one, ruined the last 2v2 I was in, also it once happened on the main menu while I where chatting with Denub, then suddenly I get invite-dragged into a match... If you could look into this I would be very grate ful, kinda annoying shouolld it happen again

If this happens please note the exact time and let us know when so we can look into it.

will do, TRUST ME! I can put to words the annoyance this bug brings, still it has only been twice so far, will post time date down to the verly last second if it happens again though count on it
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Lumen

If you have no commands left, rallied units cannot act, despite costing no commands to do so.

Wakrob

Hydra - Sergeant

I'm not 100%, but it seems like when I have the Hydra under the Sergeant's rally ability there is a problem.

Normally I can move 2, attack howmany ever times, and then pop off a bunch of snakes all for free.  But if you are ZERO team actions remaining you can move the Hydra but not attack or make snakes.  Seems like the program is not checking for free attacks and skills once your out of team actions.

Wak

Edit:  Another odd thing is that i can use Rally on the Hydra (maybe it works on anything)  and then have an Artificer turn it Inorganic.  The green line snaps off but it retains 'Free Actions'

Lunaraia

Alchemist's strength potions still stack
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Lumen

Correction, if you have no commands, you can still move rallied units and attack with them, but any abilities activated by clicking on the ability cannot be used.

mongolian

Templar doesnt work with sergeant..