News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

BUGS

Started by mongolian, December 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kran

Yep, i'm sorry for that. But you can mimic a gateguard, get in castle, mimic a diplomat, truce each other.
Also, you can get pushed by a ballista.

minime

that's not that easy to mimic a gate guard...  ;)

Kran

I'm sure its not. But after all shouldn't be possible to happen something to make the castle square definitively indestructible, even with participation of both players.

Kran

Conjurer's Invert is an attack. But that isn't blocked, parried of cancelled and doesn't add to the conjurer murder state when units die in explosion.

Kran

Another thing, rogues stun are computer before checking for death. I dont like fact that when i kill knight with rogue the dismounted knight can act. Be carefull for making it happens even with strengh potions.
I would like to see wizards still having ability to grand unit flight to enemyes that allready have fly. That would stun the enemy.
Dopleganger thing is very strange. Twins doesn't copy things like flight, extra power, armour.  Just poison, damage and possessed. I think it should copy murder stat. And i would like it copying everything from original. I'm still testing sycophant and dopleganger relactions ^^.

Jezebeau

You mean you don't like that when you stun and kill the knight's horse, the knight wasn't actually hit?

Jezebeau

Quote from: Kran on June 09, 2009, 04:41:01 PM
Yep, i'm sorry for that. But you can mimic a gateguard, get in castle, mimic a diplomat, truce each other.
Also, you can get pushed by a ballista.

Two diplomats can't truce each other.  If diplomat A puts a truce on diplomat B, when diplomat B puts a truce on diplomat A, it'll lose the truce on it.

Kran

It will not, believe me. At least when i tested it.

Kran

Chat re-open but no one typed nothing.

mongolian

Ok, this bug is low priority, and this has been happening for a while and never brought it up:

Personal chat window keeps reopening on it's own. Normally what happens is I start a personal chat with someone and then close the window.  Then, 1-5 minutes later, every once in a while, that same chat window pops up again.  My opponent didn't say anything, the window just randomly pops up again.  Apparently, this has happened to other player's too as I've asked around about it.  

Kran

Vigilants. The description is not nice. It says: attack enemy when enemy gets in range.
Should be: Attack enemy when enemy move to location in range. Fanatic zeal / ballista push not affected.

Kran

Longbowman. Something strange happened with this unit.
In the day this unit comes into game, was writen in barrage description: The barrage is only performed when the spotters attack is succesfull. Now they removed it. I thought the rule changed. But not. It still only attacking spotter target if the spotter attack was succesfull. I dont know why someone removed such description from the game.

Conjurer invert is also bugged. The conjurer is not considered to attack. Martyrs kill conjurer, invert when kill someone give confessor range over the conjurer, conjurers that spots to longbowman also doesn't activate longbowman attack when they invert. Shield Bearers doesnt block invert, as much as rogue, scout, swordsman, aegis.

Kran

Rogues, Scouts and Swordsmans Parry allied attack (Fire archer fireball). It says: Parry first enemy attack. Same applyes to angel.

Kran

Dople twin doesnt copy hubris, and hubris is a injurie.

Kran

Lots of bugs: (really lots)
Feathered serpent's Rebirth still works in units with hubris
Feathered serpent's Benevolence still works in units with hubris
Feathered serpent's Splendor still works in units with hubris
Healer's ability to heal damaged allies works in units with hubris
Abjurer's Ward  still works in units with hubris
Witch's Curse aren't cancelled by the archangel
Clockwork AI units doesnt have the description for the innorganic ability, and I think description for stun too (Mightly units) Low priority.
Flying mounted units have writen 2 times.  : "Movement cost no actions"Same applyes to units that get flattered twice by a sycophant ( with 2 hubris). No priority
Sycophant hubris doesnt allow units to help SELF. That makes no matter. Templar cant heal self. I think arrogance doesnt cause that. (Doesnt apply to succor)
Attacks life fire archer one doesnt cause damage in hubris units. Thats right, but sounds strange. Same with lightining, fireballs, smokebomb (Asassin) and detonate (Diabolist)
Quartermasters still heal units with hubris, when they doesnt act.

When a Feathered serpent in in templar team, then sycophant flatter templar, then templar indestructible, then kill the sycophant, the templar is still live (Thats ok), but VERY SRANGE, a dopleganger shadow moves to castle instead of rebirth. The sycophant doesnt go to castle
Diabolist still gain souls from dead hubris units.
Mourner's lament still trigger when hubris unit die.
Mourner's lament still affect units with hubris.
Invincible templar still receive somethings while invinciple. (Witch curse, abjurer ward, any automatic heal [QM or FS], extra life from mourner) Same applyes to changelings affected by fey. It says immune to EVERYTHING. I think that could be changed to immune to allies ^^.

Another important thing. Fireballs cant be targetted at invincible units. Thats not right, sometimes you wanna attack there, to damage surrounding units. Same apply to warlock lighining, but this time i can see no reason to get angry becouse of have to make the lighining a bit shorter.