News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

server

Started by roxo, January 12, 2009, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roxo

whats up with zatikon? i can't log in. i couldn't evn get to the forums last night.

mongolian

Zatikon SERVER IS DOWN YET AGAIN.  hopefully they backed up the server info this time.  Upgrade on the server please http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

roxo

if evrything resets again i think i'd b done playing.....

Chronic Logic - Josiah

No need to worry, everything is backed up daily.  The server should be back up now.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Update, seems like the server is only running for a short amount of time before it stops accepting connections.  We are working on it.

roxo

ne rough eta? like a day it will b done? is it this a week long thing again or is it gonna b up today?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

It is back up.  We hope to avoid any more week long down times in the future.  That was a major problem that should not happen again.

mongolian

Not sure if this is a server issue, but I just had 3 for 3 games dropped.  All 3 games I think we went out of syn and it was 2 different opponents.  Nothing odd occured duting gameplay.  My one opponent claims it has something to do with his school computer not syncing up but I can't confirm/deny this is the issue.

On a seperate note, on my PC that has low RAM/bad processor, it will go to a frozen white screen when things go bad.  I usually can go a few games with no problem, but if a lot goes on or I play long enough its guaranteed to crash.

xsherlock

can login but no other palyers and my gold is -1 !!!
players appearing one by one every 3 sec, with no chat messages.
can't play solo nor other players
weird.

zatikon

There's been a few reports of this bug.  There's an error appearing in the logs thats connected to this.  I'm improving the logging detail of this problem in hopes of rooting it out soon.

Crucio

My brothers account is showing -1 gold and no purchased units when he logs in. It's also saying he's on the demo again - although he paid last week.. Is this a DB issue or something? Any info? His username is 225leo225, paid via paypal

xsherlock

also i see some of the users 3 times on the user list.

zatikon

There's nothing wrong with the database or the accounts.  It's just a problem synchronizing with the server.  If you're having problems with it, just log out, wait a minute, and log back in.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

We are working on trying to fix the strange little bugs that have cropped up from a major overhaul to how the game works.  This was necessary to make the server more flexible for some major updates in the future.  We will be working the remaining bugs out next week.  Thanks for your patience.