News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

In-Game Pet Peaves

Started by mongolian, January 20, 2009, 06:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongolian

I'm sure we all have a little story about how we gipped on a game. But, one of my big pet peaves is when I play someone in a game, lose and they don't let me rematch. Sure, if you win, they want a rematch.  But, a 1 game win against me, quick, cash in the chips in!  I understand people may not have time for another game, but with (1) low population in game and (2) that same person still stays in the game for a while, wtf?  Please save me from your lame excuses why you can't play again...

In any event, I can't even just say, ooh well, I won't play that person again cause there is just not enough people around.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Assassins and towers or Assasins and a Magus  Or any army that is designed not to lose instead of to win.

roxo

yes not losing armies are irritating. just like the ppl tht bring total reactionary armies into co op... co op is against infinite units, it is a speed thing making defensive armies useless, i.e. enchanter + abrujer + shielden maidens and acolytes and the like.

Lunaraia

Acually Enchancters and shieldmaidens can be used to protect and bolster units like the Dracolich, got it to 54 power before I got bored enough to wiped the floor with the ai, and I used the Shieldmaiden to protect it from damage and ailments
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself