News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Things I dont like in this game

Started by NozeM, April 04, 2009, 04:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NozeM

So, new units in game and we can already pay "again" for this feature. :o
Now the benefit to start within a match is such fabulous, with the right army you almost beat anyone.
This ends when your ranking doesn't allow you anymore to start the match.

Al this new stuff and the games isn't even balanced in basics.

This is only my opinion, just a 44 years old thinking guy who has already leave the kindergarten behind him.

mongolian

I think the game is pretty balanced actually.  There are a few more units that need help, but overall very good.  I also think there is something very clutch your missing in your analysis.  It's very crucial that the same dollar amount unit not be equall.  The reason is that if every unit was perfectly balanced per dollar (which is impossable),  many games would be stalemate and take way too long.  The other important reason is that it's important there are "crappy" units and good units per dollar to help make a difference between skill levels.  The better players will utilize those options, otherwise, you will have too many games where no matter how good you are, you won't win.

As I stated before, there are some units that do need nerfing:
- Alchemist (strength potion)
- Bounty Hunter (needs 1 less range or only gets 3 actions period)
- Magus's Spirit (but maybe less an issue now that more units are powerful)
- Dragon (range is a bit too strong now...maybe needs 1 less power for normal attack?)

Just a small note, I don't mind paying for new units, but I really would prefer to play new game modes over anything else.  I think all these new units are way too overbearing.

Kran

Dragon is strong?
I think its weak cuz of the fireball costs 2 actions.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

-The dragon was changes since mongolian posted that. 
-The alchemist's strength potion is in the process of being changed. 
-Bounty Hunter will be upgraded in the next update.
-I have not heard as many complaints about the Spirit recently either, I think mongolian is right.