News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Re: Change log comments

Started by paulb84, April 03, 2009, 11:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulb84

I'll go point by point in a reply to Mongolian:

Sergeant.  Now is very pointless.  He needs to have 3 actions and he will be fine as he resets every turn.

>> Agreed that the reset is strange. The dragging was good, now you can only move rallied ally 1 space which does make it worse.

Bounty Hunter Way way too powerful.  I lost a game where #1, i thought his attack would have to be in a line and #2, didn't know it could keep killing things cause of new actions.  I'm sorry but it should get 3 actions period.  It's already way too powerful as is.  Otherwise, reduce the range 4 from range 3.  I think the range 4 might be the worst part.

But it still only attacks range 1 and is only immune to 1 unit. And expends commands. So it's most powerful when you let it sneak in but otherwise I think it's strictly worse than warrior or ranger. Probably worth 150 gold?

Alchemist Welcome to the most rediculously powerful unit in the game.  With combination of riders(love or rock), bezerkers(unsummon), cavalry(unsummon), this is just way too powerful.  I would like to see the rock as a 1 potion only and add see potions that are weaker, but permanent.  Whatever the change its currently too powerful.

Agreed that the rock throwing should be capped. Unsummon costs an action and redeployment, so it may be a good strategy but I don't know if it's overpowered. Haven't extensively played it yet though.

re: unit changes

Agreed that changed specs for existing units should be made explicit and should have good reasons.