News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Registration woes

Started by Sheezy, March 14, 2009, 04:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheezy

I bought a copy of bridge-it about five years ago, and it didn't work on my computer so I had left it in my games cabinet for five years, then I got a new computer and I decided to see if it can run on it. It can, but theres one problem; my key does not work anymore. I forwarded an email to support a couple months ago but I got no reply.
Help?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Hello Sheezy,

First did you order Bridge It from chroniclogic.com or auran.com?  Nothing has changed about how Bridge It accepts keycodes so, your keycode should still work.  Make sure you are entering it exactly as it appears in your registration e-mail.  If you sent an e-mail to support I am sure we replied.  Maybe it got picked up by your spam filter?  If you could PM me your keycode or the e-mail address you used in your purchase I can look up your registration and download information and verify your keycode.

Thanks,

Josiah

Sheezy

I resolved the problem, it was a problem with differentiation between O and 0

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Glad to hear you solved the problem, let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Josiah

Ci2e

Josiah,

I'm having the exact same problem - and I called 831-426-2330 and left a message on the voicemail...

Basically I got my key code sent to my email then I went to the download page typed in my email manually and pasted the key and made sure there were no spaces before or after the key and I'm getting the following error, "Keycode not found, make sure you entered it correctly. "...

I have also checked the Auran website and there is nothing listed even though I did have an account there, but I did not have an account here on this forum so I can't be sure where I bought it from but I know for sure I remember buying it...

Please help - thanks =]

Oh by the way sorry if I spammed you with IMs I was sending you my information and I wasn't getting a confirmation it sent and I didn't see the send a copy of this message to my outbox til I actually went to send it a third time...

Wings_Bizon

I have the same problem they took my money but wont help me to download the game I am sick of there poor cust service!

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Did everyone get their registration problems solved?