News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Where did you hear about Zatikon?

Started by KatieSimpson, April 22, 2009, 10:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieSimpson

Hey Zatikon players,

Where did you first hear about Zatikon and what relevant sites do you frequent?

We are trying to figure out the best way to expand our player base and answering these questions would help a lot!  Thanks!
---
Papers Okay, Nerf Rock- Scissors

Tek777

Kran

When i had 10 years i liked to make some strategy turn-based games in exel, in where was lots of units and abilities too. (not as much as zatikon, for sure) I even learned some of C++ that time too, but i stopped it and not finishd making my games. One day i saw in the baixaki (portuguese download site), in the strategy games one game, called Leopold, that was allmost the same game i made at exel and tryed to make at C++, with diferent units. then i downloaded the game, and i saw the game was good but had no players in it. then i stoped playing. one years later i tryed to log in and i saw a message: Download the Leopold II at catluck.com. there was no download at this website. later i saw the zatikon at baixaki too and i knew it is the new leopold. and here i am

Lunaraia

I didn't as much as hear about it as find it on the pontifex home page, I where browsing youtube for interesting  movies when i stumbeled upon movies f the game Gish, I got interested and googeled it up and got to the homepage, there i decided to have a look at other potentially interesting games and i saw Zatikon, it where still in the betas back then acually, still I where a little confused at first but I got the hang of it and the rest is history :P
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

the scarecrow king

I used to play Leopold, was a blast. A couple days ago I thought about it, and entered in the catluck.com address. Boom, here I am.

Gabe, the game looks great. Can't wait to pick up the expansions.

dancedown

gamersgate.com I was browsing the site and saw Zatikon:Crusades up for $12 so I thought I would give this a spin!

ZHaDuM

I just saw it on the Direct2Drive 5th anniversay sale and thought it looked interesting.  That turned me on to the Legions beta which I just purchased this weekend.  Hu-rah!