News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

New Units Ideas

Started by Kran, April 23, 2009, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaraia

ig a unit with 1 hp remaining tgets nailed by reckoning it's dead even if it's total hp is higher then 1, I know cuss I used reconing on a hydra I had gotten down to 2 hp then I simply walked my heretic into the 2 snakes guarding the hudra 2 its no more hydra even though t's total hp wouldve been 4
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Yeah, sure of that. That was not what i undestood. I understood that after 6 reckonings sequeler would make elephant die. After all, WHY you all think it is so powerfull? It affect all enemyes but at true games hardly there are more than 3 hurt units. Allways remenber that after using infection / fracture the maximum HP lowers to HP, making it not hurt and not affected by next times sequeler uses its spelss. Also remenber that when enemy have a sequeler, the player will make all its possible to avoit hurt units.

Lunaraia

perhaps but it is still unbalanced specially if you put int a crap load of woters or other auto attackers as it makes it a piece of cake to lower their max quickly, only inotganic units would be able to take the squiler down without ALOT of effort and cost of units
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

A tower would make a good combo, agreed. But that doeesnt make it as much unbalanced as you say.