Kran

Class: Archers
Name: Slinger
Cost: 50$
Life: 3
Armour: 0
Power: 2
Actions: 2

Move to target location. 1 range. Cost 1 action.

Attack enemy. 3 range. Cost 1 action.

Stun enemy. Tiggers in attacked enemyes.

Class: White mage
Name: Teleporter
Cost: 350$
Life: 2
Actions: 1

Teleport: Move self to target location. 4 range. Cost 1 action.

Switch Units: Make two units switch their places. Enemyes can be targetted anywhere within 4. Allyes can be targetted in any range. Stuns targetted allies. Cost 1 action.

Teleport Ally: Move target ally that have not acted in any range to target location in 5 range. Stuns target. Cost 1 action. Only allies that haven't acted this turn are elegible for teleport.

Capture: Target enemy return as ally to your castle. 1 range. Cost 1 action.

Return: Return ally to castle. 5 range. Cost 1 action. Need recharge.

Kran

Class: Clergy
Name: Magic squire.

Altruism: The magic squire is not affected by the holy protection.

Holy protection: Enemy misses attack directed to any ally at 2 range, 2/2 times per turn.

Lunaraia

Sorry Kran but the Squire is way to power, which is ssad as it is a good idea, but put it this way what would happen if you put 2 squires beside eachother?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

It allways get itself exposed, i will modify it. Now it do not protect againt spells and skills also.

mongolian

Squire! great idea! I presume he meant to use squire as, targets are immune to spells and abilities. Ranged units would still be able to attack.  This unit also needs to be $100 not-$50.

As for giants+wizards, the wizard needs to be nerfed already.  I don't think its a valid discussion.

I'm not a fan of the slinger, seems to much a watered down version of wizard.

mongolian

It just dawned on me, that we need 1-2 more structures. So here I go:

Tower Mechanic
-------------------
Actions:2
Power:0
Deploy: 4
Life: 4
Armor:0
Cost: $100

- 2 actions: Construct a Tower.  (Tower only deploys at the start of player's next turn. Tower is same stats as current tower).

- 2 actions: Repair a Structure.

Lava Tower
----------------------
Deploy: 4
Armor: 0
Life: 6
Cost: $100

Can be deployed anywhere wihin 3 from base.  Takes 1 full turn to finish construction. 

- Pours lava on all surrounding squares when opponent enters.  All 1-2 tiles around tower take 4 or 5 damage.

Kran

Quote from: Kran on April 26, 2009, 11:31:41 PM
Class: Archers
Name: Slinger

Stun enemy with stone. Anywhere within 3 range. Cost 1 action.

Quote from: mongolian on April 27, 2009, 08:32:36 PM
I'm not a fan of the slinger, seems to much a watered down version of wizard.

Nice you liked the squirrel. The magic squirrel is not overpowered, cuz it only moves 1 range, All protected units should move togeter without get out of 1 of the squirrel, becouse this means the unit become imediatly vulnerable to range. This is good for mage protection only.

About the slinger, as you can see, just stuns units and move. and i cant see nothing like a watered down version of a wizard.

About the lava tower, i loved it. The mechanic is a bit strange. Making infinite towers?
About the lava tower, i have some suggests. suggests follows at next reply.

Kran

Class: Structures
Name: Lava Tower
(Suggestion for previous unit idea by mongolian)

Life: 5
Deploy: 4 range from the castle, Cost 5.
Cost: 150$
Armour: 2
Power: 3

Innorganic: Immune to skills and spells.

Attack enemy unit. 3 range. 1 action.

Pours lava to all fields within 2 range . Lava kills/destroy immediactly allies and enemyes. Lava dissapear after 2 turns. Cost no actions.

Lunaraia

Glad to see someone else is starting to use my Tile idea... lava tiles... hmmmmm HAHA NEW UNIT IDEA!!!!

Fire Sage cost 250

Life 4
power 4
action 3
armor 1
deploy 3

Attack target unit within explosion
anywhere within 2
cost 1

move to target location
range 1
cost 1

Fire Magic
All attacks are fire based

Immune to fire damage
Dragons breath Warlock explosion, fire archer attack, etc

Summon Lava Hare (see below)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lava Hare

life 3
power 6
action 3
armor 0

jump to target location
range 2
cost 1

Attack enemy for 2
range 1
cost 1

Volitale
When this unit dies it explodes for full damage of it's power, attacker at any range takes 2 damage when it kills this unit
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Its overpowered... i think summoned units could not be able to damage who killed them.

Kran

Class: Clergy
Name: Intercessor

Life: 2

Communion: 0

Receive 1 communion. Tiggers when an allied melee unit attack the enemy.

Give melee ally extra attack for the turn. Anywhere within 4. The extra attack cant be performed with 0 actions, and cost no commands to use. Cost 1 action. Cost 1 communion.

Give melee ally the skill of counterattack. If the unit is attacked and the attacker is at range, a counterattack is performed at no cost. That can be made 1/1 times per turn.

Kran

I think people should say in their units how much action points each skill uses... ^^

Kran

Class: Nature
Name: Medusa
Cost: 200$

Life: 5
Actions: 3
Power: 5
Armour: 2

Move to target location. 1 range. 1 action.

Attack enemy. 1 range. 1 action.

Paralyses all enemyes at 2 range. Tiggers when medusa attacks.

Paralyse: Give enemy paralyse status. 1/1 times per turn. 4 range. Tiggers when enemy attack.

Paralysed enemyes cant move. Paralyses ends when enemy unit do not act.

Kran

I updated the intercessor, now it starts without communion. It was overpowered before.

mongolian

It's still overpowered.  Simply because it needs to only be able to target unit within range 1, then it's fine.  Even at 1 range, I'll still very scared to see a $50 unit be combined with a witch/warlock/enchanter.  Also, +1 action should not work towards movements, aka double jumps.

I am, on the otherhand, interested to see a variation of this idea that only affects melee units and would give +1 free action for movement and +1 is max per unit.  I would probablly give that version 2 actions, and maybe range 2-3 for targeting units.