New Undead Units and Class *New unit, The Haunted Mansion*

Started by Lunaraia, April 26, 2009, 03:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaraia

scuse me? Longer range? don't think so bub, it has the same range as a normal knight has, it is in effect an undead knight, but if it is that bad i'll cchange it, sides the change to the clergy class would only affect theese guys noone else so I can't say I can see what's the big deal really further, also those immunities are just what the undead would be immune against in just about every other game I'm just trying to add that here, besides All undead can be petrefied and transfiigured so I don't see what's the big ruckus, also as I stated earlier Inorganic unit's are immune to everything yet I do not see anyone complatin about that, sheesh
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Lunaraia

True figured that I needed to depower him a little, added a 2 cost to the summoning.... dunno why i kept the 1/1 per round though XD

Jezebeau

You had it at move range 4 when I wrote that.  Knight is 3.

Lunaraia

Jezebeau

It can hit at range 4, sure, but:

Move to target location
3 range
Can be done 1/1 times

Is what the Knight moves.

Lunaraia

really? *checks it up*nope range 4

Lunaraia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boneyard Cost 300

Life 5
Power 5
Armor 2
Action 3
Deployment 3

Skeletal
Dodge ranged 1/1 per turn

Move to target location
Rage 1
Cost 1

Attack Target unit
Range 2
Cost 1

Bone Eater
When this unit kills another it is healed

Unholy Ritual
Sacrifice friendly non-undead, non-inorganic unit, this unit is healed and gains +1 life

Reassemble
When this unit dies it reanimates as a Reassembled Boneyard

Undead
Heals from Posion, Damaged by Holy Magic, Control can't be lost, This unit can't be stunned

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reassembeled Boneyard

Life 2
Power 3
Action 2
Armor 1

Skeletal
Dodge ranged 1/1 per round

Attack Target unit
Range 1
Can be done 1/1 per turn

Bone Splinter
When this unit unit inflicts damage it leaves a bone splinter in the target.

Bone Splinter Link
If this unit is killed, all units with splinters from this in them dies

Undead
Healed by Posion, Damaged by holy Magic, Control can't be Lost, This unit Can't be Stunned
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kran

I really liked this guy... The sacrifice thing should be max 1/1 times per turn. Otherwise looks very balanced. The problem behind all undeads is somethigs like when you get paladin or a healer in a random game. Also healed by poison looks at least strange.

Lunaraia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost Ship Cost 550

Life 7
Power 5
Armor 1
Actions 2
Deploy 5

Movement does not cost Actions
move to target location range 3 can be done 1/1 per turn

Attack enemies anywhere from 3 to 4 range
cost 1

Reload
Can only attack before it has moves

Bombing run
Damages passed enemies for 4

Spawn Skeletal Pirate
Can be done 5/5 per game 1/1 per turn

Join The Crew
Everytime this unit kills an enemy that unit joins the ship as a Skeleton Pirate, adding another spawn

Shipwrecked Skeletal Pirate Captain
When this unit dies it spawns a Skeletal Pirate Captain

Inorganic
Immune to skills and spells

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeletal Pirate

Power 3
Life 4
armor 1
action 2

Attack Target enemy
Range 1
Cost 1

Move to target location
Range 1
Cost 1

Withdraw to ship
At any time this unit can return to the ship for patching up by the ship doctor, returns it to the spawn pool

Undead
Healed by Poison, damaged by Holy Magic, Can't be Stunned , control of this unit cannot be lost

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeletal Pirate Captain

Life 5
Power 5
action 3
armor 1

Attack Target unit
Range 1
Cost 1

Move to Target Location
Range 1
Cost 1

Fire gun
attack anywhere within 3 for 4 damage
Cost 2

Reload
Reloads gun
Cost 2

Rally Crew
Passive
All Skeletal Pirates gain 1 power while the Skeletal Captain is alive

Undead
Healed by Poison, damaged by Holy Magic, Can't be Stunned , control of this unit cannot be lost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kran

wow. Liked it, but... Its stronger than 2 dragons

Lunaraia

not really, it's closest range is 3 within that it can't attack so range 2 and range 1 is fair game, sides the ghos captain is open for hit as soon as the ship goes down, sides theese ideas are just that ideas, meaning they can and with 99''''''''''''''''''5 certainty WILL be changed if they ever are to be added to the game

Kran

Well, it can hit any enemyes for 6 anywhere within 8! Really it can't attack at range 1, 2 but...
It can move less, move attack, that make it attack anything, also, much life in the ghost ship..., hard to kill it, that can massacre armyes, summon strong captain in death, summon lots of power 4 skeletons, dont know. Loots extremely overpowered for me. Dont know, 7 life man. Thats stronger than dragon, innorganic... I would make it attack enemyes anywhere within 2, make skeletons like the necromancer, make it 1 action, man, it have 2 action, that cause it to attack 2 times and 6 power 8 range. I'm still scared with 2 of that in 2v2 + artificer, lots of spawns... Anyway, liked the idea of spawn per kill, and captain at death.

Kran

Lunaraia

Jezebeau

I'm not so sure.  Even at 750 points it's still leagues better than, say, two warlocks, for 50 points more.  Spawns have three actions, immunities, and return-to-castle?  Turns into a 300-400 point unit when it dies?

I know it's just a concept, but it would have to be nerfed significantly to ever see the light of game, and there's no guarantee you'd even consider it playable once it was balanced.