Allow the Geomancer to move any building? (Tower, barracks, etc)

Started by Wakrob, May 05, 2009, 06:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakrob

Still somewhat new, but would it be to powerful to allow the Geomancer to move any structure in the game?  Would be cool to move up towers.

I also think allowing Gate Guards to walk on walls might makes sense and/or make a unit that specializes on using walls.  Though I did just have a game with Mongolian that he showed me just how powerful a Mason can be so i guess you'd have to be careful not over powering a new unit that could walk on walls.

Wakrob

Lumen

Masons are awesome, especially when they fly, because of the quirky way you can manipulate how they move (and don't forget they can brick up your gate for the win).

Geomancer moving any building might be interesting, but I think they're one of the best-balanced units in the game at the moment.  To give them something else would destabilize that.

Kran

Maybe but i hope it should take two turns. Example

Mark structure. 1 range. Cost 2 actions.

Marked structure change location to range 1. Cost 2 action. Transported structure get 0 actions.

But i agree the geomancer is balanced. Do not change it is a good idea.

Lunaraia

seeing as you can just bump p the castle then deploy at the new location I can't say I see the point sides it would take alot less time to deploy lots of towers right of the bat that way
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself