News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Towers Deployment

Started by Kran, May 22, 2009, 04:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumen

Give it a minimum range.  Make it possible for units to cross from outside its range to its blank area of minimum range only getting shot once if they all travel in a single wave.  Give it range 2-4 and a wave of 3-action people will get shot only once if they can move fully into the range.  At that point, the tower is more a way of fighting commands than anything else.

Combined with that, if you made it 1 action, but power 4, it would be easier to distract while still hurting units quite a bit.

Kran

I would like something like becomes a guard when killed.

JoeMaster

have to say that towers have become almost completely useless now that they are 150 and the additional changes that were made.  i used to use em fairly often if i had a ranged deck that needed to defend itself from magic as they were a cheap viable inorganic but i think increasing their price ended that for me.  I actually have nothing against the towers being 150 if they did more damage. 

I suggest increasing the power to 4

mongolian

How about towers back to $100 but with 1 less hp?

Lunaraia

In my opinion let the price stay give em another action
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Brute power is not the problem with towers. They have lack of strategical options. But one more action is considerable too, really.