News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Summoner issues

Started by Lunaraia, May 28, 2009, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaraia

There is a little something that's been bugging me for some time now, namely the fact that any tmplates like poison and superunit abilities carry over when a summoner demonizes a unit, this is ok and all but HONESTLY! demonising a possessed should NOT let the demon keep the possession ability, that's just strange, I meen, that would be like leaving the poison ability for demonising a snake, or attack all enemies for demonising a warrior, could you please change this?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Damning dont change units stats. Truced units still truced, poisoned units still poisoned, possessed units still possessed. Stats are different from abilityes. Skinwalkers still poisoned when they change skins, but they does'nt maintain any units abilityes.

Lunaraia

well till recently I could demonizze AI possessed and keep their ability to possess other units, been fixed though
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Oh no. Dont say me that changed. Someone please bring this "bug" back please ^^. Possessed should mantein, as much as poison. As much as doplegangers does with twins.