Previous topic - Next topic

mongolian

WARRIOR
Actions: 3
Power: 5
Armor:2
Deploy:2
--------------
I'm sure we can all agree, the warrior is the worst of the $200 units.  Unless it's exploited via another combo unit like the serg*, the warrior just never makes the cut in any army. So I suggest the following tiny ability:

OPTION #1 (preferred) For every kill, it heals 1hp.
OPTION #2 For every kill it, gains 1hp.  With this option, I might start the warrior out with -1 HP, just so it sounds more reasonable.
OPTION #3 Deploy 0.
OPTION #4 Power:6, armor:1

Kran

I have some other options:
All allied units 1 range of the warrior gain +1 power until end of turn. Max 1/1 times per turn. Triggers in attack.
All allied units 1 range of the warrior gain +1 power until end of turn. Max 1/1 times per turn. Triggers when this unit kills.

Jezebeau

The warrior is fine.  Every expensive melee unit is vulnerable without support.

Kran

If you think its fine, thats ok, but try to compare it to other 200$ units like healer, channeler, geomancer, knight, and then try to create an army with it and without combos like sergeant.

Jezebeau

Try to create an army with channeler without combos like command post!

Kran

lol. Just rush me before i get energy and commands =D

Lunaraia

1 easy way to kill channeler use sycophant
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

I cant undestand how to use a syco against the channeler

Lunaraia

simple 99% of all channeler armies uses acolyte and/or Shieldmaiden to protect the channeler, however, onse sycophant uses it's ability on the channeler the channeler automatically looses the protection of both acolyte and shieldmaiden any 1 hit from just about any unit is enough to send her to kingdom come

Kran

Making combos based in opponent combos may cause your death if opponent do not follow your plans... Carefull.

Lunaraia

true however having the syco atatched are still a major pain, since ther are suddenly 2 ways to kill the unit instead of 1

Kran

Sycophants are very strategical. But and abount the warrior?

Lunaraia

warrior can do fine on it's own if you have atleast 1 command post if you do not posses neither a command post nor a sergant the warrior is pretty much useless

mongolian

Sycophant will get raped vs channeler. Lol.

Back to the warrior.  Firstoff,sergeant needs to be tweeked above all anything else.  Warrior clearly needs tweeking. why?  Because aside of the doppleganger, no other unit is strong in melee.  And why is dopple strong? because you always have a backup dopple, so it's almost like it's not a mellee unit. 

Anyhow, warrior needs simple changes as the concept of it is perfect.  It needs again either (A) 1 or 2 more HP (B) it costs $150 and maybe 1 less HP (C) 4 actions and no armor. (D) maybe gets -1 damage (like serpeant) if didn't perform any actions this turn.

Lunaraia

I can't count the number of times I have used my syco to play whack-a-channeler with my towers  -^_^-