News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

The Spirit

Started by JoeMaster, August 19, 2009, 07:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeMaster

I propose the Spirit either drop in power by 1, or that it be immune to ally spells, and immune to enemy dmg but not immune to enemy spells/skills.  You should be able to at least banish a spirit, though I do not believe you should be able to kill them.  Giving them really high hp wouldn't solve this because of catapults and such.

Lunaraia

sorry to disappoint ya Bub, but game makers have confirmed that there will be no change in the spirit department
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Tek777

even if no changes will be made i post mine poposal =)
what about making spirit unable to kill?? let spirit damage unit unit 1 hp left, but not kill it then...?

mongolian

what is better is probablly the following and probablly may think too powerful:

Spirit - 2 actions
- TOUCH(range 1):1 action, spirit touches enemy and loses -1 max HP.  Spirit can not bring units below 1 hp.  Can only be used once per turn.

Lunaraia

Main problem with that would be the fact that the spirit would loose it's main use, a Tiebreaker

Kran

I'm the only one think its perfectly fair?

Lunaraia

I think it's fear after I started using it alittle more I realised that it takes ALOT of time to get through even a single tower so it aint that much of a hassle really

Kran

If one team cant use force an attack when enemy have 350 less $, i think it really deserve to loose. Sure that can be made lots of cheap armyes made esclusively to support such a pressure in defense.