News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Wyvern

Started by mongolian, August 05, 2009, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiffers

Yea this unit is no good. Make it 2 actions with a "lizards tongue" ability costing 2 action but having a range of 2. Also increase it's power to 5 or 6. Power 4??? unrealistic. I would also boost it's life to 7.

Kran

Some less price could help it.

Lunaraia

less price and it wouldn't be a wyrm class unit 550 is their trademark
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

I would prefer to break the trademark than to have a wyrm that noone uses. May find another class.
Maybe there could be a new class called Beasts. Lots of units could be in this new class.

Alweth

There are many potential ways to help out the Wyvern... But thinking about it, here's the kind of solution that I think could be really good.

While fed, the Wyvern gets -1 or -2 power, but +3/3 life and some sort of dodge, archangel-like, or immunity ability (immune to spells or skills). And maybe even perhaps a movement range of 4. The idea would be that a fed Wyvern has more energy, but is less aggressive.

Ignoring my specific suggestions, I really think giving it an "attack mode" while hungry, and a "run away and lay an egg mode" while fed could help it fulfill the original design idea.

Lunaraia

Actually sounds like a good idea, and would make sence to, in it's own way

Chronic Logic - Josiah

The Wyvern has been changed in the new update that will be released as soon as it is finished.

Lunaraia

could you post the changes? wanna start calculating combo posibilities

Chronic Logic - Josiah

None of the new and changed units have finalized stats yet because we still need to do a massive testing phase to balance everything (which we might allow everyone to participate in).  I will try and post some information about what will be included in the update though.