News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Strange Unit Owner problem

Started by Whoop365, October 13, 2011, 01:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoop365

Several wierd glitches today...

in single player i had took conrol over ai's units with a priest...and somehow the ai was still using them during their turn...not sure how that was happening

also was playing and Ai spawned units over mine and my partners units in AI's spawn...I believe both of your units were inorganic but they may not have been...it spawned over them and they dissapeared

I'll try to get it to happen again and notice more

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Strange, if you find out any more information please post it.

SLOTH

This just happened to me as well.  When my Dracolich took control of his units, the computer still used them as his own (which also wasted my actions, btw).  On my turn, I too was able to use them but I started with reduced actions.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

What unit was it?  How did you kill it? 

Whoop365

When it happened to me i believe it was a feathered serpent and a footman...both killed within 1 spot of AI's castle...

and i killed them with draco i believe

Whoop365

Had this happen to me again today with multiple units during 1 turn. One was my draco, one was a duelist.

Both units had picked up inorganic gems, but both units had picked up those gems at least 2 turns ago.
and both units were just moved, not used to attack. Also it only moved the duelist twice, and the draco once. so it was pretty strange.

Not sure why this is happening, but normally at the point in which it is happening I already have quite a few converted units on my team already so it doesn't really affect the game much.