News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Game constantly freezes during first tutorial

Started by Problematic, November 30, 2012, 11:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Problematic

So I downloaded the game after seeing it on steam and hearing good things about it; I was going to try this guy out. Well after installing I decided to try the tutorial and start building some bridges. Start tutorial listen to into and try to place a piece and bam; frozen game. Alright lets try it again. Reboot the game and get about another 3 seconds into the tutorial and it freezes again. I am running a Sapphire 6870 GPU and a AMD FX-4100 CPU and it runs BF3 like a dream but can't run this? I am confused and disappointed that I can't play this game cause I really wanna try it out. So I am wondering if the game wasn't meant to be for AMD or if anyone else is having issues.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

The game should run on any video cards which have Pixel and Vertex shader 2.0 support (Intel 915, Nvidia Geforce 4 ti, Ati Radeon 9500, or any newer card), so your card should be able to run the game.  Can you check what driver version you have for your video card? 

Also have you tried the non-tutorial levels yet?  Maybe something with playing the voice is causing the crash.