News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Download links not received

Started by erawS, November 20, 2013, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erawS

Hi,

I bought the Bridge Construction Bundle 8 hours ago, and the add on pack for Bridge It, and haven't received any email, apart from the ones from Paypal...  :-[ Checked the spam folder too, nothing.

I wrote to support but have no answer. Can you help me, is someone able to send me my links and regcodes ?

Many Thanks !

Edit: Oops i just saw that it's around 4am for you... i understand why i had no response... i leave this post in case it could help but i suppose i should wait it's at least 9am for you  ;D

erawS

Hi again,

I must say i'm rather worried about these links, i guess it should be sent automatically, why haven't i any email from you, support or forum ? I paid and have nothing for now, can you answer me please ?

Thanks.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I have tried e-mailing you the links several times and they are sent initially when you ordered as well.  Can you make sure they are not being sent to your spam folder?

I will send you a private message with the links as well.

Thanks!

Josiah

erawS

Hi again,

As i wrote in private message, i received all the links and codes, downloads are ok. So many thanks, subject is closed.

Cheers.