[SOLVED] Registration failed, try again.

Started by Sammi79, November 21, 2013, 02:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammi79

Just bought and installed BCS, from the Chronic Logic site, after finding Bridge it! on steam I thought it would be nice to support the developers direct.

However, no matter what I do, the registration page will not succeed, my email comes out as SAMMIMOZHOTMAILCOUK but apart from the periods and ampersand there is also an underscore in the first part between SAMMI and MOZ.

I hate to say it but I think I should have bought it through steam, without all this registration nonsense. Enter code for download, then enter code again after install only to have it fail without specific problem indicated. No wander people like giving steam the bigger cut huh?

So, please - I have bought both BCS and Bridge Project from Chronic Logic to support what I think is an awesome series, can anyone enable me to use this software that I have paid for?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

First thanks for your support and sorry you are having trouble registering.  I will post what I wrote in my e-mail response in case others have the same problem.

The Bridge Construction Set registration is made of three fields, name, e-mail and code. Make sure you enter all three fields exactly as they appeared in your registration e-mail.  The best way to do this is to copy and paste. You can paste by copying one of the fields from the registration e-mail and then double clicking on the approparte field on the Bridge Construction Registration screen and then press CTRL + V. Let me know if you are still having trouble after trying that for each of the three fields. If for some reason you still are (this has resolved 99% of the registration problems) I can send you a file that will register for you.

Sammi79

Excellent,

Thank you very much for your prompt response, yes I am sorted now.

It hadn't occurred to me to copy/paste as I normally do that from the right click menu which wasn't available, so I assumed I couldn't.

Thanks again, I'll mark the thread solved so anyone else with the same problem can reference it here.