News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Map Pack lvl 15 - How the??

Started by Calvin, December 10, 2001, 08:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikaiser

I built a suspension type bridge, but that´s what I do most of the time. At this level, you´ve to use strong steel to add weight on the pylons, since you don´t have foundations away from the river. Please don´t mind my English, I´m German, so I just try...
By the way, u2pa, how did you manage to get your screenshots in here? Really interested!
German engineering!

Calvin

I'm stumped.  I would appreciate any pointers, hints, or just plain pictures.  Thanks!

mikaiser

I´ve found a way to show a picture, but only from a website. That´s a tiny view of my MP_Level_15 bridge:
German engineering!

I built a big arch...but then I seem to do that on nearly every #### level. Hmmm......

u2pa

okay.. to do it this way, i wouldnt recommend transporting passengers, (as the possible lawsuits might get out of hand) and you would need some #### brave / foolish train drivers..

that being said, this is a simple army corp of engineers type of bridge... one that works

and here it is deployed (please note that when the first train passes it settle into position)

okay.. now someone please point me to a website / document that teaches the structural design nessesary to complete map pack 1 level 16