Is this forum is for the next version

Started by King, October 18, 2001, 09:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasqualz

What do you mean "when and if we make one." http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> You guys can't stop improving on Pontifex!!! Many of us depend on this great game to keep our brains stimulated. Actually, if you come up with a better idea for a different game, I might be able to forgive you;-) So, come on CL guys, give us a little bit of a teaser. . . What type of game are you pondering for your Sophmore effort???

"Call Mr. Plow That's my name, That name again is Mr. Plow" - Homer (Mr. Plow) Simpson

King

Oops... Every post I've made on this forum has been made with me thinking that I was making suggestions for the sequel to P-flex (ie. like the step from BBuilder to P-flex). I'm starting to think that maybe this is just for the next VERSION of P-flex (ie. 10.x.x)

Which is it?

Personally, I'm hoping its's for the next version, since we get that without paying another penny ;->

In our opinion, this forum is for both.  Some ideas that are simple to implement and we believe will make the game more fun, will be incorporated in upcoming versions.  More complex features and features that would vastly change the dynamics of the game are those that we would consider for a sequel, when and if we make one.