News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Sky Scrapers

Started by Dragon, October 13, 2001, 04:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon

Here's an idea.. How about having to make sky scrapers, with a certain number of floors and such, that have to stay up for, say, 30-60 seconds, and in winds of up to 200kph..

I've been using the Pontiflex level editor to make kickass sky scrapers, along with bridges, cranes, all kinds of things.. This thing is limitless.

baggio

Quote: from pasqualz on 4:18 pm on Oct. 13, 2001
This very idea is being debated in the New Game Ideas forum! I think that would be the place to continue this thread. By the way, I never thought to actually try making a skyscraper with Pontifex, very smart of you!I tried, but I was trying to make it triangular... didn't work so well.  But the toys you get at the end of the first levels made it all worth while.

/Ryan

beaujob: I wouldn't mind doing kung-fu in the shadow of a bridge that I built while death and a clown get it on in the bathtub next door, but that's a long ways off.

pasqualz

This very idea is being debated in the New Game Ideas forum! I think that would be the place to continue this thread. By the way, I never thought to actually try making a skyscraper with Pontifex, very smart of you!
"Call Mr. Plow That's my name, That name again is Mr. Plow" - Homer (Mr. Plow) Simpson