News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Bridges for more than one train!

Started by evild, November 01, 2001, 11:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy24

this would be great. I would love to see it implemented. mabey CL could make a new folder (like map pack and complex) just for missions.

Andy24

well he wouldn't talk to me about it so I had to posts my arguements here.

evild

I'd like to see more than one train on my bridge, and of course, riding in opposite direction. Goal is to build a bridge with avoiding crash.
Also, give us more materials, like concrete, excelent for building pillons.
Maybe You should create missions, something like: a part of bridge is damaged after an earthquake, fix it in 5 minutes, becouse train is comming!

pulsejet5

mabey even a new game, whatever can be done more quikly because I'm really anxous to get to play this great idea.

pasqualz

I agree with all of these ideas!!! Mission based puzzle games kick ass! I could really see myself sweating as I watch the clock count down till the train starts to cross the bridge!!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!
"Call Mr. Plow That's my name, That name again is Mr. Plow" - Homer (Mr. Plow) Simpson

Andy24

this idea might need a new bridge editor.

pulsejet5

that would be really cool and mabeu their could be "blind timing"as in: This bridge has been broken by a tornado and an army will soon need to cross the bridge fix it ASAP.

mendel

Since you guys are probably sitting in the same room, could you please discuss first and do a single post afterwards? Makes for much easier reading...