News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Strange forum

Started by Jonathan_NL, October 13, 2004, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan_NL

Registration disappearing might be because they were "awaiting authorisation" (didn't verify that).
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Jonathan_NL

I just got this after clicking the page 3 link at new posts:

http://home.filternet.nl/~eo000199/jonathan/bridgebuilders/clforum/emptypage.png">

Strange...
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Jonathan_NL

The number of replies is still one too many, but I already posted in the meantime, so you won't notice anything besides that. Keep checking that thread when it approaches 60 replies.

Jonathan_NL

Currently there are 60 replies, of which 59 actually exist (which means an empty page). I saved the pages and forum index, so you can see them if you want in case there is posted again before you could see it.

Jonathan_NL

It happened again, but at page 4. The reply count is 1 too many, so probably Ikonboard increased it twice, or didn't decrease it. Alex/Josiah, may I mass-post one page in this thread to see if it is specific to that thread?

Jonathan_NL

The forum has forgotten me! Nobody can pm me ("not in database"), I can't log in again ("not in database"), I can only post since I never log out on this computer. I am still on the member list. Sorted on number of posts:
Blue
Gray
Chillum
Chillum
mendel
Jonathan_NL

Chillum is even more corrupt. Who is Blue?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Sure try it, I will try something on that Gish Editor forum.  Also it seems like the forum is deleting members, not sure what is going on.

Jonathan_NL

Try deleting some of the following posts.

Jonathan_NL

Flood control is slowing me down, in addition to the slowness of the server.

Jonathan_NL

Flood control is slowing me down, in addition to the slowness of the server.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Try the forum that you were having problems with now, its been recounted.  It looks like peoples registration dissappearing my be a data base problem, I guess switching from DBM to MYSQL solves this problem.