News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

New levels

Started by Duckling, October 12, 2001, 01:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rura

Depending upon how big the map packs would be I might be able to host (not actually space limitations but bandwidth ones).

corwin

Hi !
If there are any new Pontifex levels out there, please mail them http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> I would be *very* happy, if i could play some new ones. Thanks in advance !
Please mail to bsmith668@hotmail.com Thank you !

blah92

Darkwolf9

My 16 levels, zipped up came to something like a whopping 9K.  So I don't think there will be a space problem.  I went through and finalized the first 10 levels last night.  I should be able to do the rest soon. Then you guys can have some more time killers to play. I haven't figured out how to successfully get the train track in the levels, but that is just eye candy at the moment.  I am trying my map pack in hard to make sure that they are at least possible.   I think it would be very cool if Chronic Logic made it available for us to have menu options to add our custom map pack.  But for now you just have to load level. I will keep you guys updated on my pack. I would say no later than Tuesday. (Would be out sooner but I am driving to Seattle for the weekend)

cfh7

I would really like to try any new custom levels out there.  The harder the they are, the more I want them!
Chris Hamilton.

Klei

Quote: from marcusparc on 1:52 pm on Dec. 16, 2001
Your site is empty all but a nasty little nimbda worm!! :@
What is a nimbda worm?

Duckling

The train tracks arn't so hard once you figure out the trick.. You know how to put textures on your levels right? (select your texture of choice and right click to paint.) Well if "track" is highlighted then the track texture is superimposed over whatever texture you are currently using..

Well, actually half of it is.. You need to apply the track texture to the blocks either side of the center line.

Just remember to set the "edit forward" and "edit back" values to 0 or all blocks along that (z)axis will have the track applied to them

cfh7

I guess it helps if I give my e-mail address!!  cfh7@home.com Thanks! for any new bridges!
Chris Hamilton.

reaper666

please send me the new maps to try aswell thankz
reaper007@tiscali.co.uk

Duckling

Oh.. and on the subject of file size.. I have two levels zipped up and it comes to about 188k.. But that includes 5 new textures which I have daubed all over my nice 3d terrained scenery! :biggrin:

nalicnod

I also want to test levels/levelpacks, so please send some to tvahtera@yahoo.com.

SteveTyler

I just finished every single level and i am adicted. I will gladly be a ginny pig for any new levels. Please send me any level you need tested or have built PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Steven2186@aol.com

Klei

Email them to me and I'll host them at
www.pontifex.cjb.net

Klei

Give it to me baby. Ah ha, ah ha

kela_bit@netvision.net.il

clp-voodoo

me to me to

aft_voodoo@chicagolanparty.com

me

LOVE SUCKS
The White Mouse Will Not Explode!