News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Be patient

Started by panther, September 17, 2002, 11:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther

I know I made a post earlier about waiting for Pontifex 2, but it was in jest and good humour. Some of the posts seem to be getting a little 'edgy'.

Lets give CL a bit of time to get things sorted, I know you're all excited about it, as am I, but if people start getting seriously impatient it ain't gonna help anyone.

Not all delays are caused by tech. problems, server issues, bugs etc. Sometimes just handling the logistics of getting out new software can be a nightmare - trust me I know a little about this having done it.

Hang in there and remember that CL are as eager to get the S/W out as we are to play with it!!! Give 'em a bit of space and don't rant (for those who are tempted to do so)

Rgds 2 All

Bob

-=// He who hesitates - probably isn't sure that there are no broken links \\=-

James15

Yeah, I can wait.  I've had to wait through so many months of delays for so many games that I'm used to it.  Although I'm very excited, I can wait.  It's better to have a good product a little later, then to have a rushed product with last minute things that were missed...

robt

It's actually the 18th here now (Australia) -- I was hoping to wake up and find a new pontifex for me to play with! Argh. But that's ok, I'm patient 8)