News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Joint's not working?

Started by robt, September 28, 2002, 09:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chroniclogic

Rob,

That system should be plenty to run Pontifex II.  Make sure you have up to date OpenGL drivers.  Another user posted that  the game speed improved greatly by turning "Use fast linear-mipmap-linear filtering" on, you might want to check your card for similar options.  Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Josiah

robt

OK.. I'm on Medium 3, and joints don't seem to work. I try to build a bridge, I realise that the new items 'pull' when it's time to raise the bridge, but I can't seem to specify where I want the bridge to open at.. I tried clicking on where I want a joint to be and pushing 'j' (which flashed 'setjoint') but nothing happened.
Also, a hardware issue. I'm running an Athlon 2000+, with a Radeon 8500.. A reasonably grunty system.. Yet, at 1024x768 fullscreen, it's very very jerky.
Should there be a 'bugs' forum? 8-)

--Rob

robt

Oh, and it crashed when I tried to alt-tab back to it to find out what level I was on..

panther

Hi Robt,

You have to keep 'j' held down on keyboard whilst clicking the joint where you want the bridge to split and lift. The pneumatic supports should be connected to this point and anchored to a solid structure.

Hint.....level 3 needs only to lift 2 deck sections to get ship through.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Bob

-=// He who hesitates - probably isn't sure that there are no broken links \\=-