News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

New Level?

Started by Rens2Sea, June 27, 2004, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rens2Sea

There is a "New Level" option in 1.1. When you click it you enter an empty level and you keep falling endlessly.

Is this the level editor? And if so, how do we make new levels?

Kheldar

Quote (xriso @ June 28 2004,6:42)
Will the new patch work for both 1.07 and 1.10?

Worked fine for me (1.10). Still can't find turbo mode, though.

Apparently even beating the game after getting every secret only gets you bragging rights.

Chronic Logic

Thats a bug, we will get it fixed.

Jensen

There is a new Turbo graphic in the textures directory of Gish.  I haven't found anything significantly new with this patch.  (I don't really care about the difficulty modes)

Also, I've played the game enough that I'd rather not have to unlock new modes.

dirk1134

So are you saying that that isn't the level editor, and it's time to be sad... Or are you saying that it's the level editor, but there's a bug that makes it not work, and we will all rejoice when you fix it?

Oh... And when try to cycle levels with r/f keys, r works fine, but f won't take me back a level.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

The patch will work for any version 1.05 or later.  The load time should be a lot better, and the memory usage is also less.  For the turbo mode think street fighter II on the super nintendo.

Interesting. The 1.1 patch was withdrawn.

Kheldar

Quote (Chronic Logic - Josiah @ June 29 2004,3:50)
The patch will work for any version 1.05 or later.  The load time should be a lot better, and the memory usage is also less.  For the turbo mode think street fighter on the super nintendo.

Could you give us a hint as to how to get turbo mode? I'm getting pretty frustrated myself, as I was really looking forward to trying it out.

dirk1134

yes.. I'm a bit confused right now. I'd love to know what's up

DonutGuyX

I tried beating the game on hard mode without using a single continue and that didn't unlock turbo mode. Completing all the collection levels doesn't seem to work either.

Spunior

yes.. I'm a bit confused right now. I'd love to know what's up
Well, it's simple. They're testing and preparing the new patch. And as long as that one is not out there's no sense in having the other, broken patch available online. After all, most players probably haven't that one installed yet.

Chronic Logic

This:For the turbo mode think street fighter II on the super nintendo.  is a hint http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

dirk1134

Well I understand why they recalled it. I'm just confused as to what this whole 'new level' thing is about.

Org

Quote (Chronic Logic @ June 29 2004,7:37)
This:For the turbo mode think street fighter II on the super nintendo.
 is a hint http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
If it's the Down, R, Up, L, Y, B code that's pritty vague.  Nor does it map well over to gish's controls?

Chronic Logic

The New level option was not supposed to be in the patch.  It does not work (starts you in a level were you fall forever), so the patch was removed and the fixed one will be up today.