News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

A strange request...

Started by SUparJErk, October 11, 2004, 06:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUparJErk

I figure there will be a lot of people who won't believe me and will flame me when I ask this, but oh well...

I bought this game for my brother-in-law, played it a ton on his computer while he was gone (I didn't have access to my own computer at the time). I had a whole day to myself with nothing to do. I beat the game on hard and ludicrous and unlocked mini-gish, the 4th levels for each VS mode and the collection VS mode. Crappy thing is, I am back at my own computer now, would like to have access to the unlocked stuff, but don't really feel like putting the time and effort forth to beat the whole game again without losing any lives. Anyone know of another, simpler way of unlocking all the goodies? Perhaps hex-editing the gish.pla file?

Jonathan_NL

The easiest way is to copy gish.pla over (fits on a floppy ;-)). If you can't, you'll have to wait until I take some time to completely figure out the file format, or someone else does.
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

SUparJErk

Nevermind, solved my own problem. =]
Got parts of it figured out. Not too complex.