News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

"We care a lot"?

Started by Calastigro, November 20, 2001, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calastigro

I just noticed that on the main page... it says "We care a lot" with quotes... that set me to thinking, who are they quoting?  Then i remembered that Faith No More song titled, aptly, We Care a Lot.  (BTW Faith no more and esp. Mike Patton (Mr. Bungle) are the greatest).

We care a lot is a great song, and i was wondering, CL, is that a reference?

This may not belong in this forum, on second thought, so feel free to berate me for putting it here...

later...

next362

i thought the same thing when i saw the quote. i love that song...

mendel

A close contender for "worst webhost ever" must be the German provider who offered email virus scanning for an extra fee, yet failed to detect Badtrans 2 days after it'd been discovered (and been notified that the scanner wouldn't detect it). There may be some nice litigation for damages coming up, what with the users blaming the provider for damages and the provider putting the blame on the scanner software manufacturer...

Yes, "We care a lot" was a reference to the FNM song, however "M6.NET...WORST WEB HOST EVER" is not.

Looks like Mendel finally hit the nail on the head on this one... http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Calastigro

mendel

Well, I am just an innocent bystander who's just guessing, but...
...possibly because of the intermittent server downtimes we've been experiencing accessing the forum all through October and November, the configuration screwup that replaced chroniclogic with jesussnack content, and the long wait to get some stuff back in order after the last mishap (see the announcement), not counting server security that may have allowed it in the first place? In short, because of the bad service record accrued in this short time span?