News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

1.4 - Cannot play!

Started by Vachu, June 18, 2005, 02:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vachu

Hi, I just installed the 1.4 Patch but when I start the game it asks me for a key code. But when I try to enter my key code I cannot type other characters than the 6 hexadecimal alpha and the 10 numeric chars. The first letter of my keycode is an M so I can't type it! What can be causing this problem?
This post was brought to you by Vachu

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Did you purchase Gish from Garage Games?  If you have the Garage Games version you cannot install the patch from Chronic Logic.  You need to wait tell we have the Garage Games 1.4 version ready.

Vachu

Yes, got it from Garage games. From a technical point of view, what makes the garage version different from the Chronic Logic one?

Also, how can I remove that patch now? Must I reinstall the game? Will I run into trouble for reactivating it more than once?

Jonathan_NL

You can probably reinstall it and move your files (config and levels) to it. It's likely that you don't need to re-register if your gish.rg is untouched. I'm not sure about the GG version (!!!), but the CL version can be registered several times (at least 3), and they can up it if you get in trouble after a while.
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

The Garage Games and Chronic Logic versions are the same except the registration systems.  I would re-install the Garage Games version (download from "my garage" at www.garagegames.com) and wait for the patch to be released from their web site.  You should not run into any activation problems.

Vachu

Any idea when the patch might come out?