News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

PONTIMANIA!!!!!!

Started by falkon2, October 27, 2001, 01:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy24

28) you try to convince all your freinds to play the game.

29) your number of posts here is greater than 40

(Edited by Andy24 at 10:06 pm on Nov. 1, 2001)

mendel

38) If you have 4 wheels and were made in Detroit - no wait, that's a Pontiac! Sorry...

mendel

You know you're a Pontimaniac if...

46) ...you're checking this forum twice daily even though you know it's down.

Brinx

21) You think the Golden Gate bridge is stressed to the breaking point because it's red http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

falkon2

oldie

If you find out, that your wife encrypted your bridge files

Andy24

:shocked: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shocked:  i must be a pontimaniac. I fit almost all of the reasons.:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

mendel

22) Your friends invite you to a game of bridge, hand you a deck of cards, and you start building a bridge out of the cards.
23) You see nothing unusual about 22).

(Edited by mendel at 12:16 pm on Oct. 29, 2001)

mendel

30) The people who don't play Pontifex are not your friends any longer (the feeling is mutual)

31) You not only have this forum bookmarked, it is the homepage of your browser

re 29): A high number of posts may not be indicative of pontimania, but of extended exchanges with relatives that have limited entertainment value to the rest of the world...  I certainly hope you find a way to reduce that to sane levels again ;)

40)? When you say 'I was playing with my huge erection...' and you're talking about a bridge.

VRBones

24) You wonder when the newly crowned Pontifex Maximus will tackle world peace

baggio

Congratulations member. http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> I think that Andy24 may be onto something. Not to be confused with on something.

Perhaps if I used a second alias, my alternate personality and I could have wonderful conversations about nothing, and I too could have 100+ posts.

Seriously though, if Andy24 and pulsejet5 used their words, what would we have to read on this fourm? What kind of world would we have become if two brothers could not use technology to discuss something, and had to use their voices. Without trying to sound like John Lenon, try to imagine a world without keyboards. Without computers. What would we do?

Build bridges out of matchsticks I guess.

Maybe this should be number 32?

32) If this post makes any sense to you.

p.s. I think maybe I've sunk to a new low.

p.p.s. No, I haven't.

p.p.p.s. Yes, I have.

p.p.p.p.s ####... I should have made these additional posts.

beaujob: I wouldn't mind doing kung-fu in the shadow of a bridge that I built while death and a clown get it on in the bathtub next door, but that's a long ways off.

mendel

41) When you need to press Pg Down several times in both "Load Level" and "Load Bridge" menus.

25) You actually begin to believe you might be rather good at making real bridges. Hey, there's nothing to it!

Andy24

me and pulsejet5 used to share that username but then we got a second username from cl so that we wouldn't have to share anymore.