are there goin to be any more patches

Started by jokoman, August 07, 2005, 09:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jokoman

i really would like a new patch that has a wrecking ball in it and features such as deleting links while in the simulation mode

jokoman

pricks why dont u answer its called a support forum i swear if you dont answer i wont buy one of your products ever again

Jonathan_NL

There are not many people active on this forum. And apparently at the moment that includes the developers. My interpretation (NOT official) is that BCS seems to be at the end of its life, and that it's more likely that they'll release a new game. But I haven't heard anything about it lately. If the devs don't check the forum soon you have a better chance emailing them at support at chroniclogic dot com (I hope).
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

We check the forums quite often, I have just been busy.  We do not currently have a patch in the works for BCS, but I was thinking of updating it with some minor fixes, such as the water reflection bug on ATI cards.  We do not have any plans for a wrecking ball at this time.  We could also include some of the great community map packs in an update.  BCS is still going very strong.  The last contest had some of the most amazing bridges I have seen.  You can see some of them in the new http://www.chroniclogic.com/pontifex2screens.htm" target="_blank">screenshots.

Jonathan_NL

Yeah, I know, but I was talking about development. Before the past months I've heard varying possibilities, and IN the past months it's been quiet, so I wasn't sure.
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.