News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Read This if you have a certain prob.

Started by mr.gibblet, August 27, 2005, 11:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gibblet

If your gish dosent run when you put it on fullscreen and then Full Resolution Just go in the Gish. CFG File and it will be this:

À                                          €?  €?a   d   s   w   2      0  e                                   ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                                    l   .   k   j                                   ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                             f   h   g   t   b   n   m   y                                   ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                                                                                             ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                            

And it should be like this to work:

X                                          €?  €?a   d   s   w   2      0  e                                   ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                                    l   .   k   j                                   ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                                                                                             ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                                                                                                             ÿÿÿÿ               ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ                    

The difference is i was wondering what the F did in the file and it fixed my problem  http://67.15.141.32/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':cool:'>

Jonathan_NL

NEVER post binary files directly as text: it generally renders them unusable. uuencode, base64, hexdumps, etc should work.
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.