News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

What heroes did you dislike and why:

Started by Chronic Logic - Josiah, November 08, 2006, 12:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chronic Logic - Josiah

What heroes did you dislike and why, only post if different from which heroes you did not use.  For example, you could hate the swordsmen cause he you think he is too generic but you still used him because he is very handy.

noraa58

I think the cleric... Oh wait, sorry ;)

Seriously, I never use the necro. He dies way too damn easy. Yes his skele ability rocks, but his life tap ain't that great. Fear is meh, wish it would last a bit longer.

I hardly used the Necro or Cutthroat

Necromancer skills take too long to refresh at the begining and he pulls aggro way to easy. Fear doesnt last long enough, and skeletons taunt; by the time you summon the skelly and its own taunt is up, its almost too late to be useful. Lifetap doesnt do enough damage, if your necro is taking damage, he is probably dead or about to be anyways reguardless of the heal.

Cutthroats: Although these guys do insane amounts of damage, they pull aggro way to easy in most cases and have no way to lose it or get away. Although they have about the same health as a swordsmen, they dont have the block or taunt, and they draw my clerics healing spells away from my taunters. Monks are a much better than these in my opinion and they are a teir lower/cheaper. Reason is that they move fast (kiting for teh win), do lots of damage, they can heal themselves, and if they pull aggro they can reset it. For a Tier 3 hero, the other choices seemed much more appealing and versatile