Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

What heroes did you use the most:

Started by Chronic Logic - Josiah, November 01, 2006, 09:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chronic Logic - Josiah

What heroes did you use the most and why:

noraa58

I used the swordy in every battle so far. He is very versitile and doesnt easily die. Also the Cleric is great, but I am biased because I can't stop laughing at his dialogue.

I have a new found love for the Druid too. Pallys are fun, but not as versitile as some. You can srsly use the Druid for almost anything. Archer is cool, but she doesn't do as much dmg as I'd like. Esp not FA. I think it should be 30 sec cool down and baybe 1.5x current dmg. On boss mobs I barely see the HP bar move when she fires it.

AndySchatz

I use 1 sword and 1 cleric in most battles (for sword's Taunt and Cleric's heal) I load up on Archers.  I use 1 ELemental when he's available.  Necromancer for battles with many rounds, and Druids for the battles with fast enemies.  Sometimes I use monk for the anti-stun and heal abilities.  Most of the more expensive units are too vulnerable since they take away from my ability to use the sword/cleric combination to control aggro.

In most fights i had at least one swordsmen and one priest for the heal/taunt factor. I used monks the most otherwise, i was able to beat all of level 2 pretty much with a few monks and archers, and no cleric/swordy. Monks move quick so they can run away, heal themselves and reengage or FD. They pull aggro quick, so using them to break a monster or 2 off my squishy units and running around was a common strat of mine.
Elementalist, when i was able to get him, was always around, sometimes 2 of them. Earth shield is amazing on squishy units. They helped keep units alive while the waves stacked up, then fire storm x 2 pretty much kills everything.
Paladins when i could afford them after Elementalists were useful to have around.