Additional heroes:

Started by Chronic Logic - Josiah, November 01, 2006, 09:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chronic Logic - Josiah

What additional heroes would you like to see in the expansion:

CaseyC

Do I even have to say it....?

I want my bloody dwarves!

So ready to crank out voices for him, Aaron, write some lines for me now, I'm all over it! >=D

Chronic Logic - Josiah

can you say expansion pack http://pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

noraa58

Dwarves HAVE to be scottish with gigantic red beards of doom.

I want my beastmaster. He was kinda like an animalist/beastlord except he was a cat-man (also know as C'man) and he will rawk teh world.

ZeroG

I second the Scottish dwarf---only if his accent is sooo thick you can hardly tell what he's saying ;]

Since you played the pirate card-- i raise you one ninja. ;]

I was seriously thinking of a Thief class. This unit could do: stealth(invisible), have an enemy power-tap(stealing), increase your gold on rounds successfully completed with him alive, be able to pick lock(s)--ie: an extra unlock point per some determined interval, backstab bonus, be able to fight hand-to-hand with double fisted daggers and or throw them as a medium distance weapon.

Leper/plague knight. This unit could have abilities like: plague-touch, be able to hurl diseased chunks of flesh, be able to summon death( being so close to death already--it's a short call), use disease-weapons(sword).

Hot sorceress class. Just mix-n-match some magic abilities, but make her worth looking at!!! JK. Seriously though The Balance demands more of a female presence.

Jester. Like the bard in a way, this fool could act like a perpetual taunt for your party, and like the necro's fear..cause laughter, maybe even have a 'killing joke'.

A wacky idea, just brain storming here but..
Squire. Basically an extremely minor unit that would serve a few basic functions: He could ferry healing 'potions' from healing units to other units that are too far away, tend/mend weapon bonus to all weapon wielding units( this would last a short period of time and require replenishment--and require direct contact with said units), they would be very fast but essentially have like 1 point of health.

Cavalry unit/ Lancer. This could have some nifty benefits as well as some interesting drawbacks ie: spooked horse can throw rider, only lance weapon with a fixed range of attacking (like a doughnut of range, cant be too close or too far from target)

Alchemist. A unit that can use explosives and poisons as well as have some healing potion ability might be cool.

To Balance the dwarf idea...
Hill Giant. A lumbering huge unit that could be taken down fast by magic, highly susceptible to spells, would not be healable but have a large amount of health. I can see this serving in specific tough boss levels and costing 2X the unlock points and gold.

noraa58

Wow, all really good ideas 0G.

We have been mulling around the Thief idea for some time, in fact he was slated for the game but got cut a bit into it. And the hurling chunks of flesh was an idea I had for a boss! So good!

I like the alchemist and the more of a female presence. Both good.

TonyP

In favor of more female presence here, I vote for angels or fairies...sorry fAEries. Yeah, flying heros. Maybe the can only be attacked by projectile attacks or other flying creatures a la Magic:TG.

Shapeshifter! Can be any kind of unit at any time for a certain duration. Hella strategy infused with that one and certainly an easy unit to develop!

Steam powered "Robot" or mechanical man. Will kick ass for short bits at a time and then runs out of power unless a hero is available to turn the large key on his back. I was going to say, wind his crank...but that would be wrong.

noraa58

Maybe that fairy could wind your cr-- Oh nevermind, too easy.

I like the shapeshifter idea, with the omission of the blemish of the word "hella"