News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Monster RTS

Started by Lunaraia, March 05, 2009, 09:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaraia

how about making an RTS where you play as monsters vs an AI that are heroes? or something like that, just as long as the player plays as monsters I really don't mind what they go up against
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Chronic Logic - Josiah

What is the difference between heroes and monsters?  In Zatikon you can play many "monster" units.  There is something interesting in the works for Zatikon that might make this a lot more like what you are asking for :)

mongolian

Chronic Logic already has a real time strategy game with "monsters". Try Kingdom Elements.  Zatikon is clearly a better game.  What I would really like to see above anything else, is a minimal versino of Zatikon.  I don't care if needs to be called a new game, or just another mode in Zatikon.   A simple mode that has 8-12 set pieces mirrored for both armies.  Armies that don't change.  Something in the vein of chess basically.

Lunaraia

I didn't meen like Kingdom Elements, ment more like an Age of Empires kinda thing, where u use differemt monsters to defeat heroes instead of the same good and after the zillionth time, quite boring job of being the hero kicking the monsters behind -^_^-
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself