News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

I need everyones help

Started by Whiterabbit, December 23, 2006, 06:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiterabbit

Hi folks,
I've taken it upon myself to write a more colorful and user friendly editor manual, which I have made a start on, but it's going to be quite a while before I actually get a first draft ready for assessment/criticism.  Besides rehashing the original help file, I'll be looking to put some more information on the posibility of producing more backgrounds and new sets of blocks.  I mention elsewhere that I hope to design a whole new level concept based around the 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth' story line, however that also will be a while coming as I have some other projects on the boil at the moment, but I will endeavour to get that first draft out ASAP.  I'll also try to return to the forum's to update the Gish community on my progress with the updated manual and perhaps to expand on some of the ideas I have.  I'm basing these possibilities on being able to produce new backgrounds and block sets using photoshops as a tool to create the art work.  I haven't decided whether I should go for a more photo realistic look to the tunnels and chambers, or continue with the stylized bricks that are used at present. It's all going to take me a  long time as I'm only awake for 4 to 6 hours a day due to my morphine intake (Which is prescribed I may add).

If any one is willing to add their own contribution to this project, such as technical advice, ways of making gadgets for the tunnels and rooms; ie  lifts and vehicles or anything else that comes to mind, I would be most grateful. All contributions will be ackowledged.

I will be incorporating all the idea's collected in these forums. Thankyou.

WhiteRabbit

Jonathan_NL

Good. If I think of something interesting I'll mention it. Only I expect this forum to be its death, as I just mentioned in another thread. It needs its own place on the web.
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

SimpleLizard

it is possible to make new bricks... that is, if you're willing to replace others 8)
I have no siggy :P